Monday, December 12, 2011

Review: JVC HA-X570

By Dan Fletcher

The JVC HA-X570 is overall a decent buy, not for quality relative to other high-end headphones, but based on the low price of only ten dollars. They are practically a steal. They say “Super Bass” on the sides of the cups; however they do not live up to my standard of quality bass. In expensive headphones you can hear each instrument and vocal completely separate. In these headphones, they sound slightly muffled together. The noise insulation is average; no one will hear the music unless it is loud. They are fairly comfortable but it would be better if they had a pad on the top of the band to avoid contact with your head and hard plastic. As for build quality, I would say they are built poorly. Every inch of the headphone is cheap plastic. I have had the cups fall out of the headband before and had to reassemble the headphones. They do not clamp to your head as tightly as I prefer. I would love to be able to run and not have the headphones shake or fall off of my head, but these would fall off very quickly. Overall, these headphones are average quality. They are not what I would recommend for people who want the best of the best, but for people who want a cheap, average sound quality headphone, they will do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment